Breaking Bad Felina Season 5 Episode 16 Editor's Rating 4 stars * * * * « Previous Next « Previous Episode Next Episode » Photo: Ursula Coyote/AMC "Strike, Shadow, strike! And see his good deeds springing from the wound, to sow the world with life immortal!" – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol "Hello, Carol." That is, if I'm not mistaken, the first line in the final eight-episode stretch of Breaking Bad , uttered at the end of the prologue in "Blood Money." We heard the name of that previously unmet neighbor, Carol, again in "Felina." The episode's title is an anagram for "finale" as well as a reference to The Girl in Marty Robbins's classic "El Paso," whose lyrics are echoed in this chapter's Western-ballad-like tale of an outlaw dying an outlaw's death. In a phone conversation between Skyler and Marie about Walt's return to Albuquerque, series creator Vince Gilligan, who wrote and directed this series ender, repeated her name, and even had Skyler situate her geographically. "Hello, Carol": or hello, Carol . As in A Christmas Carol . "Felina" is not set at Christmas, but it has a feeling of Dickensian reckoning, with closure galore but minus any real… Read full this story
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Series Finale Recap: Slippin’ Jimmy Vs. Saul Goodman
- Series-Finale Recap: ‘Do It Yourself’
- P-Valley season 2 finale recap: What happened at the end of the Starz drama?
- The Vampire Diaries says a final, emotional goodbye
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Creator Explains the Series Finale
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Recap: Better Call Kim
- P-Valley season 2 finale: Has Elarica Johnson left P-Valley as Hailey?
- HBO’s ‘The Rehearsal’ Finale Recap: Daddy Issues
- Westworld Metanoia Recap: The End of the Worlds Are Nigh
- ‘It’s Time to Do Something New’: ‘Better Call Saul’ Co-Creator Vince Gilligan on His Final Episode as Writer-Director
Series Finale Recap: ‘Do It Yourself’ have 317 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 30, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.