Danish minister pledges to boost ties with Vietnam Danish Minister of Trade and Investment Pia Olsen Dyhr has pledged to do her best to boost economic-trade ties with Vietnam. During her meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in Hanoi on March 7, the minister, who is on a working visit, also asked the Vietnamese government to facilitate long-term investment by Danish businesses in Vietnam. Deputy PM Phuc affirmed Vietnam always considers Denmark one among leading economic and trade partners in the European Union (EU). Phuc suggested that Denmark continues supporting Vietnam in the negotiations with EU on a bilateral free trade agreement. Vietnam also wishes that Denmark helps urge EU to soon recognise Vietnam as a market economy, he noted. The Deputy PM said Vietnam appreciates Denmark’s support and assistance over the past time, especially during the time it held the EU presidency. Prime Minister determined to seal EU free trade agreement Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has declared that Viet Nam aims to boost two-way trade with the European Union (EU) and speed up negotiations on the free trade agreement (FTA) between the two sides after receiving EU Trade Commissioner Karel de Gucht in Ha Noi yesterday,…
- Albanese government mugged by gas crisis as it faces the challenge of managing expectations
- Pakistan government mulls initiating sedition case against Imran Khan, others
- Netanyahu promises quick return with plot to topple 'dangerous' new Israeli government
- Trump tweeted transgender military ban after just 10 minutes thought following briefing, new book alleges
- Charity NSPCC begs the Government to prioritise child protection as cases rise
- Daily Briefing: Sidhu Moosewala shot dead in Punjab; UN report highlights Pakistan-based terror groups in Taliban areas
- Train strikes: Why isn't the Government doing more to stop train disruption?
- Back to imperial? Government consultation to examine 'overbearing' rules that force traders to use metric measurements
- Bengal Guv Seeks urgent Briefing from Mamata on 'Explosive' Law & Order, No Response from Secretariat
- Opinion: How my investiture was a brief respite from globe’s madness
GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF 8/3 have 326 words, post on at December 7, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.