Theo Walcott’s double fired Arsenal back to the top of the Premier League with a 3-1 win at West Ham United on Thursday and title favourites Manchester City moved ominously into second spot by beating Liverpool 2-1. “When you do not win for four games it’s important to come back for the confidence level of your environment,” manager Arsene Wenger told a news conference. “For us we have another good game now on Sunday at Newcastle who are in full confidence as well so that will be another test. I believe we have had a difficult period just now but honestly that was mainly down to the schedule we had.” City, who have been imperious at home this season, fell behind to an early goal by Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho. Captain Vincent Kompanyheaded the equaliser before Alvaro Negredo grabbed the winner in first-half stoppage time. Chelsea are third on 37 points after Eden Hazard earned an unconvincing 1-0 home victory over Swansea City. Wayne Rooney scored his 150th league goal for Manchester United as they came from 2-0 down after 13 minutes to beat Hull City 3-2,James Chester’s own goal clinching a fifth consecutive win for the champions in all competitions….
- Man City join Liverpool and Spurs in hunt for PSG star
- Why Man City centurions are superior to Arsenal Invincibles
- Chelsea join Man City and Liverpool at Premier League summit
- Man City eye Liverpool scalp as Mourinho fights to stop rot
- English Premier League: Man U slips further behind Man City and Liverpool after loss
- Why do teams play out from the back, why are Man City good at it and why did it not work for Arsenal?
- Premier League stats: Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal men lead way with most top-flight touches
- MOTD running order: Arsenal, West Ham, Liverpool, Man City and more
- Guardiola: 'Hungry' Man City can still improve after beating Arsenal
- Where Arsenal can look to exploit Man City
Man City sink Liverpool, Walcott lifts Arsenal have 316 words, post on at December 27, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.