We will keep our innovation quotient high to ensure that we not only better our product and service offerings but also create a sustainable eco-system to make electric vehicles more accessible and easy to use for our customers across the globe.”
Over the last few months, the company has showcased a range of next-gen technology and service offering which will make it easier for consumers to own an electric vehicle. “As part of our innovative measures, we have introduced Goodbye Fuel, Hello Electric scheme and Quick2Charge technology for the convenience of potential e2o customers. I am sure that these measures will go a long way in attracting consumers towards the e2o and making it a hassle free experience for them,” said Maini.
Under this, the company separates the acquisition and usage cost of the e2o to make the car more affordable under which you pay only for the distance you drive.
The company has also launched a new smart port technology that enables intelligent control of bi-directional transfer of energy to and from the electric vehicle. The smart port supports Quick2Charge® (DC Fast Charging), Sun2Car (Solar Charging), Car2Home(technology by which e2o can power your home); all from a single port in the car.
As part of it’s vision of taking the ‘future of mobility’ global, Mahindra Reva has also signed an MoU with the Government of Bhutan to promote the usage of electric vehicles in the country. The company launched the Mahindra e2o in Bhutan as part of the Mahindra Group’s larger commitment to partner with the Government of Bhutan in its vision to create a sustainable, clean and green society.
The Reva Electric Car company was set up in 1994 and in 2010 the $16.7 billion Mahindra Group acquired a majority stake in the business.
- Vodafone Connects Electric Car in India
- The Top 10 Electric Cars In The World
- Flywheels Could Be More Efficient For Electric Cars
- New Electric Car Releases: Announcements, Premieres And Rumors
- New Technology May Give Electric Cars More Mileage
- Dyson To Build A Radical Electric Car By 2020
- Western Europe:Expensive Electric Car Sales Up But From Miniscule Base
- StoreDot Developing Instant Charging Electric Cars Batteries
- Volvo Confirms To Build An All-Electric Car For Sale By 2019
- Sondors To Unveil An Affordable Electric Car