The Elio Motors project continues to generate skepticism. The latest is a post by Tavarish at Jalopnik’s CarBuying Kinja subsite giving us a half dozen reasons while the high mpg reverse trike will never come to be, Six Things That Could Kill Elio Motors Before It Even Launches. Tavarish isn’t the only skeptic. The consensus among automotive writers seems to be highly critical. While I enjoy being a contrarian and going against the stream I still don’t want to be a cheerleader for Paul Elio and his team, but I have to confess that there’s romance in the idea of someone starting their own car company. I also think that there is no reason short of raising enough money why they can’t put the car into production and meet their performance and safety specifications. I’m not so sure about Elio Motors meeting their $6,800 price point but I still don’t think the latest criticism is completely fair. Click on the settings icon to select 2D or 3D formats First, I’m not naive. I recognize that the people at Elio have gone out of their way to cultivate good relations with this site and with me personally. A major reason for that is… Read full this story
- Paul Krugman Responds To All The People Throwing Around His Old Internet Quote
- How Elio Became a Billion-Dollar Startup in Two Days
- Paul Polman, a ‘Crucial Voice’ for Corporate Responsibility, Steps Down as Unilever C.E.O.
- Logan Paul and Tide Pods have crossed paths for the YouTube controversy of your nightmares
- Worst YouTubers: Logan Paul, Mark Meechan, Shay Carl And Other Disgraced Stars
- Rand Paul Calls for ‘Whistleblower’ to Be Subpoenaed, Questioned on ‘Hunter Biden and Corruption’
- Mary H. Bready, former head of the upper school at St. Paul's School for Girls, dies
- Beer salesman talks down man threatening to jump from St. Paul overpass
- Chipotle offers manager job back in St. Paul dine-and-dash
- Paul Manafort pleads guilty to conspiracy and obstruction and will cooperate in the Mueller investigation
Paul Elio Responds to Skeptics have 336 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at October 20, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.