0. phoneArena posted on 21 Jan 2015, 09:23 Thermal imaging at its finest, folks, we can’t imagine a better use of it than measuring how much our smartphones heat under gaming pressure, and here it is, a heating comparison between the three hottest handsets from the most up and coming Chinese manufacturers. The recently released Meizu MX4 Pro flagship has been put to the test together with Huawei’s dual camera Honor 6 Plus, and Xiaomi’s ever-popular kid the Mi4. Now, this test is very interesting not only because we don’t see thermal imaging comparisons every day, but also because the three handsets run three totally different chipsets that are representatives of the three largest brands in mobile silicon at the moment… This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here posted on 21 Jan 2015, 09:26 10 1. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012) Go figure which one can cook bacon! posted on 21 Jan 2015, 17:05 2 27. vincelongman (Posts: 5283; Member since: 10 Feb 2013) A9X should be able to cook a sheep posted on 25 Jan 2015, 18:19 0 31. UglyFrank (Posts: 2066; Member since: 23 Jan 2014) Oldest brand… Read full this story
- How Do You Measure Heat Pump Efficiency?
- 401k Vs Traditional IRA - Pros - Cons
- Nokia 5800 Vs LG Cookie
- Mobile Phones and Their Many Deals
- Cell Phone's Quirks Create a Love-Hate Relationship With the Storm
- The Secret Method Used to Trace Cell Phone Numbers Revealed
- The Pros & Cons of Free Reverse Phone Lookup Websites - What You Need to Know Before Using Them
- Searching For the Best VoIP Phone Providers
- Top 5 - Best Cell Phone Companies Review
- Nokia N85 Vs Motorola Zn5 - A True Statement Of Funtion
Comments for : Which phone is hotter? Xiaomi Mi4 vs Meizu MX4 Pro vs Honor 6+ heating test have 269 words, post on www.phonearena.com at January 21, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.