(VOV) -The Ho Chi Minh City Ballet Symphony Orchestra and Opera (HBSO) will host a concert featuring two works written by composers Mozart and Johannes Brahms on January 19 at the Ho Chi Minh City Opera House. A representative from HBSO has revealed that acclaimed Spanish conductor and composer David Gómez Ramírez will be in attendance at the event. The audience will also have the opportunity to enjoy Mozart’s Concerto and Brahms’s Symphony No.2 performed by pianists Nguyen Thuy Yen and Pham Nguyen Anh Vu. Ticket prices are VND400,000 with a discounted price of VND80,000 for students.
- Classical music has always enabled bad behaviour. It’s time for that to change
- It boy of classical music embraces social media to lighten up the genre
- Commercials turn to classical music for catchy sales pitches
- News Gerphil Flores hopes more Filipinos will support classical music
- Jakarta City Philharmonic Wants Classical Music to Be as Accessible as Pop and Jazz
- News REWIND: Best plays, musicals, performances in 2018
- Oldies but Goodies: Five of the Best Classic Indonesian Movies
- Come From Away named best new musical at Britain’s Olivier stage awards
- Pianist puts hip-hop twist to classical music
- Be Singapore's next classical music prodigy with Symphony 924's Young Talents Project
HBSO gets set for the best of classical music have 205 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 19, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.