This list was originally published May 18, 2015, to celebrate 125 years of The Arizona Republic. We’ve brought it back to help mark Arizona’s 106th birthday!There are endless reasons to love Arizona, from the universal (diverse scenery, great weather) to deeply personal (met your romantic partner here).Regardless of whether you’re a native or a recent transplant, here are our top 25 reasons — plus 100 more — to love Arizona. 1. Grand Canyon This is the Grand Canyon State, and we have the license plates to prove it. Mention “Grand Canyon” in any corner of the Earth and people will likely say, “Arizona.” (If they say “Las Vegas,” straighten them out.) Any Arizona-based list has to start with one of the greatest natural wonders. 2. Native American culture The state is blessed with museums, villages and natural wonders that reflect the lives and cultures of people who have lived here for centuries. It’s a shame “casinos” come readily to mind. 3. Sedona With red-rock formations rarely found outside Mars, Sedona would be voted “Best Landscape” in most states, but not in one featuring the Grand Canyon. Still, Sedona is a beautiful runner-up. 4. Xeriscaping It’s just another word for trees and… Read full this story
- Nation hopes for assistance in climate change fight
- Responsibility of businesses against climate change
- Did Climate Change Drive Human Evolution?
- White House hopefuls woo Gore, focus on climate
- Scientists suggest looking into history to learn climate change lessons
- Plans to respond to climate change for tourism in Vietnam
- Chula fashion loves Vietnam
- Deal salvaged at UN climate talks in Peru
- Inaugural ADB green bond to drive more funds to climate change projects
- Future of Vietnam's rice production threatened by climate change
From climate to fry bread, 125 reasons to love Arizona have 282 words, post on www.usatoday.com at May 15, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.