Grayson Dobra, 2, celebrated his birthday this year with a theme party. The theme wasn’t Bob the Builder or whatever dumb shit two-year-olds like these days. Instead, it was organized around Dobra’s hero: New Orleans personal injury lawyer Morris Bart. This boy has his priorities straight. Bart is known for his ever-present terrible TV ads prominently featuring his slogan, “One call, that’s all!” In other words, Bart is the South’s answer to Cellino & Barnes. “Before he could walk or talk, every time the Morris Bart commercial would come on, he was just fixated,” Dobra’s mother L’erin said in an interview. “You couldn’t talk to him. You couldn’t do anything with him. He would just sit and stare at the TV. You could call his name, give him a toy. He didn’t care. He just wanted to watch the Bart commercial. He’s been that way ever since, and when he started talking he would say, ‘One call’ or ‘Bart, Bart, Bart, Morris Bart, Morris Bart.’ The Wall Street Journal reports that Bart was not as indulgent as maybe he could have been: The star of the party didn’t make an appearance. But after Ms. Dobra emailed his office about her… Read full this story
- Kids’ birthday parties: From unicorns to cooking, keep it fresh
- Personal Injury Law attorney Michael Avery comments on Shumate v. Mitchell, a recent Virginia Supreme Court decision
- Henderson man’s death at birthday party ruled a suicide
- Why is a Jacksonville personal injury law firm helping to challenge Hillsborough’s transportation tax?
- Kylie Jenner shows off Stormi’s pile of lavish gifts from first birthday party
- Toddler was critically injured at Buffalo day care – but how?
- Couple shamed for 'pathetic' wedding catering: 'This makes more sense for toddlers'
- Serena Williams throws carnival-themed party for Alexis
- Girls in wheelchairs should’ve been let on Gateway ice, suit says, and lawyer targets TJ Cox
- McKinney mom is suing Allen day care center, alleging teacher bit her toddler
Normcore Toddler Has Personal Injury Lawyer-Themed Birthday Party have 332 words, post on jezebel.com at July 29, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.