HA NOI — Taxi operator Vinasun Corp has launched a taxi app in the central Da Nang City to compete with expansion of global taxi apps such as Uber. Vinasun App can be installed in iOS, Android and Windows-based devices. The application allows users to book cabs, save information about the drivers as well as the fare and travel duration, and to pay both in cash and with cards. The app is being launched in Da Nang on a trial basis and will be used in HCM City by the end of the year, along with other localities such as Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Tran Anh Minh, who manages Vinasun App, said. In case the passengers call taxi operators instead of using the app, Vinasun’s system will send an SMS with similar information to them. After the trip, passengers can give feedback on the taxi service via the new app. Vinasun accepts payment via Visa, Master, ATM and Vinasun cards, as well as coupons and cash. Uber, an American taxi “app” service, offers low-cost rides in expensive unmarked cars. Customers use the “app” to register the route they want to take, and the system connects them… Read full this story
- Taxi apps battle for global market
- Uber boss Travis Kalanick filmed in angry row with driver who moaned that working for the taxi app firm was ‘bankrupting’ him
- London’s black cabbies welcome MASSIVE change to taxi app Uber’s services in the capital
- Barcelona legend and ex-Manchester United keeper Victor Valdes launches dating app
- DejaOffice Launches CRM App for iOS 13 and iPhone 11
- Why is Uber being banned in London by TfL, how can you sign the petition and where else has the taxi app been banned?
- Uber hits back at claims it carried on tracking iPhone users after they deleted taxi app
- German Aerospace Center launches educational app to let kids track the ISS
- DOT launches mobile app for bus riders
- Welsh prankster Ben Phillips launches new app called Wire offering a series of challenging games
Vinasun launches taxi app have 343 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 17, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.