WANG CHARGED AS AN ACCESSORY Alexander Wang will present “Empire” costume designer Paolo Nieddu and actress Taraji Henson with the Accessories Council’s 2015 ACE Influencer Award on Nov. 2 at Cipriani in Midtown. [email protected] has learned exclusively that Wang, who recently departed Balenciaga, will be on hand as a presenter at the black-tie event that will also honor stylish socialite Ivanka Trump, menswear designer John Varvatos and InStyle director Ariel Foxman. MUSTO-SEE TV Logo TV’s “Cocktails & Classics” presents episode two of its second season on Nov. 1 with actor Michael Urie, “RuPaul’s Drag Race” star Shangela, writer Michael Musto and comedian Drew Droege screening the 1981 film “Mommie Dearest” while offering their own snarky brand of commentary.Rutanya Alda, who plays Joan Crawford’s trusty aide Carol Ann in the film, will be on hand to discuss her book “The Mommie Dearest Diary: Carol Ann Tells All.” SKY’S THE LIMIT Nicole and Natalie Albino, the sisters better known as the recording artists Nina Sky, performed a mini-tour in Gowanus, Brooklyn, for a Chartered By Foursquare event to promote their new album coming out in November. The twins, who had a 2004 hit with “Move Your Body,” visited spots, including Royal Palms… Read full this story
- Saoirse Ronan and Gary Oldman announced as presenters for 2019 Golden Globes
- Gary Oldman and Saoirse Ronan revealed as Golden Globes presenters
- 2018's Emerging Style Icons: The fierce and incredible women who've shaped our fashion choices
- The Hot 100: Movies, music, books and more
- The cultural moments that defined 2018
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months
- Ranked: the 50 most powerful people in Plymouth
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some around the world who died in 2018
- 50 best holidays for 2019: Get your trips started here!
- FILM: THE FAVOURITE – a sick and cranky queen under the control of her longtime friend
Alexander Wang to present 'Empire' costume designer and actress Taraji Henson with ACE Influencer Award have 303 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 22, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.