Welcome to Midweek Madness, where we decide to give up on print after a few weeks of disappointments and switch to digital versions of the tabloids, only to find out that they all use the same shade of pink for their iOS icons: This week, Gwen Stefani is pregnant, Miranda Lambert is pissed off, Scott Disick has slept with everyone on E!, and Lucy’s psychologist has some stuff to say. OK! GWEN & BLAKE: WE’RE PREGNANT These two co-hosts of The Voice have only just come out of the closet and announced their love, but Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are expecting a baby together! Sources tell OK! that Gwen has a teeny tiny little Blake inside her. And in just a few months, that little baby will pop out of her womb, crack open a six pack and sing about cows or whatever. Miranda, of course, is pissed. A source says she was “disgusted” by the news of their relationship, so we can only assume news of their pregnancy will cause her to lose her mind, rob a few banks, go on the run, and eventually drive off a cliff into the Grand Canyon. Alone. It’ll be even more… Read full this story
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton confirm they are dating
- Gwen Stefani says working with boyfriend Blake Shelton on The Voice is a 'blessing'
- Gwen Stefani Is Set to Marry a Trump Supporter. The ’90s Are Dead.
- 14 Wife Guy Anthems to … Celebrate? … Valentine’s Day
- The Pistol Annies Are Back! Surprise Concert Reveals New Music and an Upcoming Album
- The Best Comedy of the Past 30 Years, Quarterfinals:
- The 50 best movies on Netflix right now
- Kim Porter's Son Remembers Mom with Touching Post: 'You Were Way Too Good for This Silly World'
- Bride shamed over ‘trashy’ wedding photos
- Dolores O’Riordan and the Cranberries: Strange Fruit
This Week In Tabloids: Gwen's Pregnant, Blake's the Daddy, and Miranda's So Pissed, Y'all have 304 words, post on jezebel.com at November 10, 2015. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.