UPDATE 2: Kanye West has shared 30-second snippets of every song on his recently released The Life of Pablo on his website alongside full credits of the album. UPDATE: Kanye West released his new album The Life of Pablo early Sunday morning after numerous last-minute changes to the track list. The album will be available on Tidal for subscribers and as a paid download exclusively on Kanyewest.com for one week before being available to other major retailers. Kanye West has revealed the final track list and title for his seventh album, The Life of Pablo, on Twitter. The LP is set to be released Thursday, February 11th. For the album debut, West will host a listening party at Madison Square Garden on its release day. While West will not perform, he’ll debut Yeezy Season 3 and performance artist Vanessa Beecroft will take the stage. The event will stream at select theatres as well as on Tidal. TLOP has been teased since early 2015 when West debuted the sweet ode to daughter North West, “Only One.” Soon after, he released the trap-folk single “FourFiveSeconds” featuring Rihanna and Paul McCartney. His third official single of 2015 was “All Day.” All three singles were scrapped from the final track list. Two songs… Read full this story
- Kanye West announces the release of a new album, an apparent follow-up to his 2013 album ‘Yeezus’
- Kanye West’s new album ‘Ye’ is his shortest ever at 23 minutes long — this graph shows how it compares to his others
- Kanye West drops new solo album Ye
- Kim Kardashian says Kanye’s new album Jesus Is King is ‘dropping on Sunday’... after posting videos from Detroit listening party
- Kim Kardashian shares rare photo of herself kissing husband Kanye West... before deleting it moments later
- Kanye West chose a relatively unknown app to livestream his new album release — and it’s skyrocketed to the top of the App Store
- Kanye West Says He's $53 Million in 'Personal Debt'
- Kanye West has a new album out and fans are loving it despite his latest controversies
- Kanye West holds a spirited 'Sunday Service' at New York church watched by Kim Kardashian and their children as his Jesus Is King album FAILS to drop and anticipation reaches fever pitch
- Kanye West just delivered on a promise he made to Obama back in 2016
Kanye West Announces Album’s Final Title, ‘The Life of Pablo,’ Track List have 378 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 11, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.