The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (TEKES). The agrement promotes cooperative research and technology transfers between Vietnamese and Finnish companies and research institutes. Under the MoU, both sides will partner in many sectors, including developing startup ecosystems and venture investments. The two countries will also cooperate in other fields, including energy, health care, nanotechnology, and marine technology. At the signing ceremony last week, MOST’s Deputy Minister Tran Quoc Khanh says the MoU is a new form of cooperation, capitalizing on the potential of both Vi?t Nam and Finland to benefit enterprises and research institutions of the two countries. Pekka Soini, the General Director of TEKES, says the MOU provides the basis for extensive cooperation for Viet Nam and Finland. Vietnamese firms will partner with Finnish ones to identify solutions and technologies to solve difficulties. Previously, TEKES launched the Business with Impact programme known as BEAM to create partnerships between Finland and developing countries. The purpose of BEAM partnerships is to generate new innovative businesses and development impacts in target countries. BEAM has a total volume of 50 million euros (US$54.8 million). Vi?t Nam and… Read full this story
- $10,000 Personal Loans For Bad Credit
- US Employers Aren't Paying Accident Insurance
- Finding the Best Home Mortgage Companies - 6 Considerations
- Fresh Fire Ministries Supernatural Revelation, Miraculous Manifestation, Impartation & Empowerment
- Sharebuilder Mutual Funds
- Finding a Franchise to Fit Your Family Funds
- Great Rewards With Hedge Fund Investments
- Understanding Mutual Fund Terms
- Event Fund Raising Tips Exposed
- Funded Proposal - What is It?
Ministry signs MoU with Finnish fund have 266 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 14, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.