YouTuber Arekkz offers some key advice for players of The Division looking to create a sniper build with maximum damage output for themselves and teammates.The Division has been out for a couple weeks now, and just received its first major patch, but that doesn’t mean that Agents don’t have room to improve their loadouts. YouTuber Arekkz is at it again, and has released an advised build for those who want to hold back and snipe enemies from a distance.According to Arekkz’s latest video, being a good sniper also means being somewhat of a glass cannon. Although his suggested build can yield amazing results in dealing enemy damage, it also makes the sniper in question fairly weak in taking damage, so it’s not a recommended load out for solo players of The Division.Although The Division players could put some points into Stamina in order to make their Agent a bit stronger, Arekkz suggests that gamers instead focus on firearms and electronics instead. Firearms raises an Agent’s DPS, which should be the primary focus of anyone interested in creating a sniper character. However, putting points into electronics means that skills are more powerful, which is of absolute importance in making the most of his… Read full this story
- Modern Warfare best M4 builds: the best M4A1 loadouts we've found
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Best weapon builds for Barret Wallace
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Best weapon builds for Tifa Lockhart
- LSU safety Grant Delpit is building his brand; Orgeron calls him 'best player in the country'
- 'Hearthstone' Battle of Tol Barad Tavern Brawl Guide: Best Decks to Use this Week
- The best M4A1 builds for Warzone
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Best weapon builds for Cloud Strife
- 'Fortnite' Midas Golden Llama Location Between Junk Yard, Gas Station & RV Campsite Week 9 Guide
- Fallout 76 CAMP: how to build, plan locations
- 'Fortnite' How to Earn Survival, Combat or Scavenger Gold Medals Week 9 Guide
The Division Guide: The Best Player Build for Snipers have 317 words, post on gamerant.com at March 22, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.