David Beckham is indeed a big-hearted person, proved his recent gesture.One of the most famous and richest sports personalities in the world, Bechkam, was seen buying a homeless man a burger and a beer from a local eatery in West London’s Chelsea, the Daily Mail reported.According to an onlooker, the 41-year-old footballer came out with the burger in his hand and the bottle of beer in his pocket. “When he handed the burger to the homeless man, the guy’s face just lit up. It was such a lovely gesture. The pair had a laugh and a joke and then David went back to his family,” he added. Photograph: Beawiharta/Reuters
- 'I was overwhelmed': Glasgow homeless man snubbed by Starbucks thanks girl who bought him a sandwich
- Hero homeless man stands in freezing rain for hours to guard cash left in car at Glasgow court
- Teenagers 'promise to buy homeless man Nando's then run off before paying'
- Teenagers 'promise to buy homeless man Nando's then laugh and taunt him'
- My family took a homeless man in... then he saved my life by donating his kidney
- Homeless man refused entry at Starbucks overwhelmed by girl's kindness
- Homeless man dies in his sleep at a Crisis centre on Christmas Eve
- LA police release secret footage of officers gunning down homeless man
- Video: Watch the shocking moment a 'homeless' man is thrown by a nightclub bouncer
- Homeless man who held woman by throat for up to two minutes jailed
Big-hearted Beckham buys lunch for homeless man have 248 words, post on m.rediff.com at May 23, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.