Kim and Kanye take their fashion icon status very seriously and they pay special attention to every detail when they appear in public especially when it is the Met Gala. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock This year was no different as the reality series diva and the rapper took on the red carpet with full acknowledgment to the Manus x Machina theme. Paying tribute to the influence of technology in fashion, Kim wore a Balmain designed dress.The floor length dress complimented Kim’s curvy body and featured a fill metallic bodice full arms and a sequined white and silver floor length flow with a leg slit. Kim said of her outfit that she had envisioned being a sexy robot and that had made her decide that she will be wearing Balmain.She said that Balmain outfits were the best for the occasion even when she knew a lot of other celebrities will be going for the designer as well but it did not discourage her from wearing his design because he was perfect especially for Kanye. Kanye wore a Balmain-Yeezy designed white and silver jacket over a white shirt and ripped jeans showing some skin… Read full this story
- The baffling explanation behind Kim Kardashian's uncharacteristic Met Gala outfit
- Kanye West supports estranged wife Kim Kardashian's controversial Met Gala look
- Who was with Kim Kardashian at the Met Gala?
- Hope, empowerment and a Balenciaga shadow on the Met Gala red carpet
- The Best Of The Met Gala Red Carpet 2021
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West reunite at Met Gala & cover ENTIRE FACE in matching mask outfits despite cheating confession
- What was Kim Kardashian’s 2021 Met Gala dress?
- Lorraine baffled at Kim Kardashian's bizarre Met Gala look as star covered entire face
- Kim Kardashian’s real Met Gala date revealed after fans think masked man is her ex-husband Kanye West
- Nadia Sawalha pokes fun at Kim Kardashian’s bizarre Met Gala outfit as she wraps herself in fabric for hilarious post
Manus X Machina Personified By Kim Kardashian And Kanye West On Met Gala Red Carpet have 330 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 3, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.