It’s that time of the year again when the best in the fashion world meets celebrities to put up a grand event that has been dubbed as the Oscars of Fashion. It’s May and as per tradition, it’s time for the Met Gala to Happen. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock Met Gala is a fundraising event which is hosted and conducted every year by Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour to raise money for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute in New York City.Wintour has been hosting the event since 1995. Every year, she selects an honorary ‘chair’ who is responsible for co-hosting and arranging the event. This year, Anna invited the diva herself, the very fashionable Taylor Swift to fill that chair. Nicolas Ghesquière and Jony Ive will be accompanying the ladies with the show’s responsibility. So before we go into ceremonial details for this year, let us review what Met Gala really is. According to stylist Manny who has worked with Jourdan Dunn on her two previous Met Gala looks explained that the show is like a showcase of the best in the fashion industry.The celebs who are making any donations to the… Read full this story
- ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Targets “Power Structures”, Director W. Kamau Bell Says Ahead Of Docuseries’ Sundance Premiere
- The Met argues for fairness and against the EIA Approval of the 125 Sathorn Project
- Has rule-breaker Boris Johnson met his match in 'partygate'?
- Fly-tipping: What you wanted to know
- Coleen Nolan introduces her new man she met on Tinder and who works for a supermarket
- Met Police continue investigating rape of teenager
- Wimbledon 2016 LIVE: Andy Murray vs Liam Broady - follow all the action from every game at SW19 here
- High blood pressure: Millions might be prescribed the wrong medication – how to know
- Five reasons why Prince Harry says he needs police protection in UK - threats and chases
- Thousands of edible plants identified by Kew as scientists say we need to move on from rice and wheat
Met Gala 2016: Everything You Need To Know have 341 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 2, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.