Carrie Underwood recently shared a picture of her bikini body while on an anniversary vacation with husband Mike Fisher. They enjoyed time on a boat and ate near the ocean; what they ate is unclear, but Underwood follows a vegan diet, so her meal certainly didn’t contain any animals or animal by-products. Another important part of Underwood’s vegan diet is that she never skips breakfast and makes it her largest meal of the day. She drinks water as soon as she wakes up, even before she begins preparing breakfast, and she also keeps a food journal where she’s been documenting every meal for the last six years (except when she’s on vacation). Even though she works hard and eats well, she still knows how to treat herself; sometimes she ends her day by winding down with glass of wine, or sometimes she’ll indulge in a little dark chocolate as a late afternoon snack. Aside from diet, Carrie Underwood also accredits her figure to spending at least six days a week in the gym. Underwood uses a personal trainer and her typical workout lasts 90 minutes. Her workouts consist of high-intensity interval training, running, weightlifting, and several types of squats. The three… Read full this story
- How Carrie Underwood Is "Figuring Out" Her New Normal as a Mother of Two
- Carrie Underwood Celebrates 9th Anniversary to Mike Fisher by Riding Horses
- Carrie Underwood's Husband Mike Fisher Posts Sweet Photo Celebrating 9th Wedding Anniversary
- Carrie Underwood jokes her CMT Music Awards win is Mike Fisher's birthday present: ‘Look what they got you’
- She's not ALWAYS naked! From how to fashionably wear cycling shorts and latex to the art of taking a great selfie, FEMAIL rounds up 12 style tips we learned from Kim Kardashian
- On the Bus With B.B. King
- Can I Get a Hug?
- The A-Z of 2017: your essential preview of the next 12 months in pop culture
Carrie Underwood Shares Bikini Body Anniversary Pics While on Vacation With Mike Fisher, Credits Vegan Diet for Hot Bod have 315 words, post on www.foodsforbetterhealth.com at July 19, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.