D onald Trump’s address to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, as prepared for delivery according to a leaked version of the speech. Friends, delegates and fellow Americans: I humbly and gratefully accept your nomination for the presidency of the United States. Together, we will lead our party back to the White House, and we will lead our country back to safety, prosperity, and peace. We will be a country of generosity and warmth. But we will also be a country of law and order. Our Convention occurs at a moment of crisis for our nation. The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country. Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities. Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims. I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored. The most basic duty of government is… Read full this story
- Trump Knocks McCain Again for Saving Obamacare During NRA Convention Speech
- The Only Way for the GOP to be Saved from the Trump Cult is for Democrats to Win Big in November
- Donald Trump Jr.’s alleged ex-lover appears to taunt him for father’s Helsinki performance
- Christian Bale said that Donald Trump thought he was Bruce Wayne the one time they met
- The Donald Trump Conversation: Politics' "Dark Heart" Is Having the Best Time Anyone's Ever Had
- Your Say: Should Donald Trump be impeached?
- Peter Thiel Reportedly Vents About Trump: There’s 50/50 Chance ‘Incompetent’ Presidency ‘Ends in Disaster’
- President Trump to address NRA after saying he would stand up to the group
- Tiffany Trump and Joe Biden's granddaughter spotted hanging in the Hamptons
- Tiffany Trump's wealthy new boyfriend has already met her family: Who is he?
Donald Trump's Republican National Convention speech, in full have 334 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at July 22, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.