There are certain cars that should not be put on the Nurburgring. Not because it’s morally wrong or anything, but because there’s no point. Land Rover is coming out with a new Discovery soon, and it apparently wanted to put it around the ‘Ring. Watch it wallow, hear it scream, and then let’s never speak of this again. “Help,” it begs. “Help,” it pleads. “Someone, please, help,” it cries. But no one can hear it, because the person driving has their head in a helmet. H/t to Carscoops! Truck Yeah The trucks are good!
- Land Rover Defender: First video footage released
- Jaguar Land Rover reveals exciting new engine plans
- New Land Rover Defender will be revealed in 2019 and on sale from 2020
- Land Rover Defender: When we'll see it and what it'll be like
- Jaguar Land Rover pulls plug on another car
- Prince Philip has brand new Land Rover Discovery delivered to Sandringham just hours after nasty crash
- What does 2019 hold for Jaguar Land Rover?
- Gang jailed for stolen Land Rover conspiracy
- Live: Jaguar Land Rover is axing 4,500 jobs in the UK
- Was Prince Philip’s life saved in crash by his ‘heavily armoured’ £68k Land Rover?
Land Rover Is Putting Its New Discovery On The 'Ring And Oh God The Screaming have 201 words, post on jalopnik.com at July 19, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.