You know the good old trick to fold a t-shirt in two seconds. But you can’t do that with a collared dress shirt. You don’t need a fancy folding board to get it right, a simple magazine will do. OneGoodThingByJillee has a six-step photo guide with instructions to show you exactly what to do: Lay your dress shirt face down on a flat surface and place a magazine in the center of the shirt, below the collar. Fold one side of the shirt across the magazine, and fold the sleeve of that side back towards the edge of the magazine. Fold the other side of the shirt across the magazine, and fold that sleeve back towards the edge of the magazine. Fold the bottom of the shirt up towards the top in thirds. Slip the magazine out. Flip the shirt over. Check the full post below for tricks and tips to fold other everyday items. How to Fold Everything | OneGoodThingByJillee
- Ronit Roy folds regular T-shirt to make a mask, video is viral. Watch
- Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti’s Pretty Grey Dress Is Perfect To Flaunt At House-Parties
- Kate Middleton wears a blue £129 floral Ghost dress as she joins Prince William and their children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis to clap for the NHS at their Norfolk home
- Thrifty Kate strikes again! Duchess of Cambridge re-wears £8 Accessorize earrings and dresses Prince Louis in a £9 Sainsbury's jumper and hand-me-down navy shoes from big brother George to clap for NHS carers
- Brooke Shields serves body in sexy little black dress as Claire Danes cuts a chic look in overcoat at Broadway opening of Girl from the North Country
- Casey Batchelor highlights her curves in sophisticated cape dress for dinner in Camden... five months after welcoming her daughter Florence
- Amy Jackson, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Other Divas In Similar Corset Dress, Whose Attire Is The Best?
- No big sleeves, no fancy collars and absolutely NO frills: Why it's time to slip into the easy-breezy dress
- Best dog collars 2020: Leather collars, rope collars, personalised collars and more
- Enough with the WFH sweatpants. Dress like the adult you’re getting paid to be
Fold Collared Dress Shirts Perfectly with a Magazine have 362 words, post on lifehacker.com at September 6, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.