The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus aren’t hitting stores until Sept. 16, but plenty of critics already have a final verdict on Apple’s long-awaited new smartphone. As expected, the phone’s lack of a headset jack was universally the biggest topic of discussion, and many reviewers were surprisingly okay with it. Other than that, the iPhone 7 was generally praised for its improved camera and waterproof design, though it looks like folks are starting to grow weary of the iPhone’s general sameness every year. Apple is also catching some flack for the easily scratchable Jet Black option, and the new haptic home button gets a mixed reaction. While you wait for our full review, here’s what the critics are saying. The Verge While many reviewers criticized the iPhone 7 for not innovating much, The Verge’s Nilay Patel calls the phone a “decisive statement about the future.” Patel notes that the phone’s haptic home button, axed headphone jack and the dual cameras on the 7 Plus are all notable changes that could influence the next generation of smartphones. He did, however, call the phones “incomplete,” noting that not all of the 7 Plus’ camera features will be available at launch, and that… Read full this story
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Review Roundup--Check Out The Scores Here
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Review Roundup
- Two journalists-turned-authors writing about love, hate and bigotry in today’s India
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Review: An on-trend phone, but not always in a good way
- Review: My Mother’s Lover and Other Stories by Sumana Roy
- Ghoomketu Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Film Will Remind You Of The Simpler Times
- The best apps of 2014 for Android, iPhone and iPad
- Forget the iPhone SE — the Pixel 4a is looking like the 2020 phone to beat
- Exclusive: Barr met with prosecutor now reviewing Russia probe immediately after Mueller investigation ended, documents reveal
- Lana Del Rey Fires Back at Critics Who Claim She's "Glamorizing Abuse"
iPhone 7 Review Roundup: What the Critics Love and Hate have 317 words, post on www.tomsguide.com at September 13, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.