Photo: NBC For the next three weeks, Vulture is holding a TV Couple Scuffle to determine the greatest couple on television in the past 30 years. Below, we ask: Which TV couples have you anti-shipped? Shipping — fervently hoping that two fictional characters will get together — has been an integral part of TV fandom since time immemorial. But what about anti-shipping? The act of rooting against a fictional couple has been the subject of less academic analysis than its counterpart, but its history is a rich and varied one. Sometimes we cheer for an established couple to break up, sometimes we hope that a will-they-or-won’t-they romance will won’t, and sometimes, we just want two characters to stop making moony eyes at each other. Below, find nine exceptions to our usual rule that all TV characters should kiss. Nancy and Jonathan, Stranger ThingsStranger Things’ first season, I was beset by a curious sense of dread. No, not because of the drooling monster that was snatching up local teens, and not because of the shadowy government conspiracy led by the star of Cutthroat Island. Instead, it started the first time I saw Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers strolling through the trees, T-A-L-K-I-N-G. (Spoilers… Read full this story
- Is Hydroderm Just Another Anti Aging Disappointment?
- Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams - This Will Change the Way You View Your Skin Forever
- Harmful Chemicals in Your Best Anti-Aging Skin Creams?
- Best Anti Wrinkle Products - 5 Secrets the Hollywood Stars Know That You Don't
- DirecTV Vs DISH Network Satellite TV - Pro, Cons, And Fine Print Revealed
- Should I Buy a TV Online?
- A to Z About Satellite TV Subscription
- Satellite TV for Internet Software Reviews
- Anti Aging Skin Care Products - Why to Proceed With Caution When Choosing Them
- The Real Truth About Satellite TV Dish Networks
Vulture Asks: Which TV Couple Do You Anti-Ship? have 296 words, post on www.vulture.com at September 27, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.