PERRIE Edwards shows off her bum and wiggles it in the air, the SAME day it was revealed she has a bit of problem with… farting.
The Little Mix star didn’t seem to be letting the recent embarrassment of Jesy Nelson‘s revelation on This Morning bother her as she danced up a storm on Instagram to the girls new song, Shout Out To My Ex.
She flexed her arms and pushed her bottom in the short clip, revealing her jeans were ripped across her bum.
The video was posted just hours after she looked mortified as her bandmate Jesy Nelson revealed live on TV that the pretty singer suffers with terrible flatulence.
The topic came up when Perrie told the hosts that she had no sense of smell.
When Phillip then joked about someone blowing off in a lift, Perrie replied: “I’d be surrounded by poo particles and I’d have no idea.”
Jesy then chipped in and revealed Perrie’s pops were the worst in the band – causing the singer to go crimson.
Jade said: “We just wanted to write a song that can relate to everyone in the world,” with Perrie adding: “It’s a happy heartbreak song.
“It’s a I don’t need you anymore song.”
On Thursday, the first pictures from their video to Shout Out To My Ex were released.
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220
- Michelle Visage EXCLUSIVE: Star only did Big Brother to get RuPaul's Drag Race UK 'on the map'... as she calls Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall her 'little British daughter'
- Christening Embroidery Dress - Make Your Baby The Star Of The Show
- A Bride For the Day - Star of the Show
- Star Of The Show, Are You Ready? Ok, Camera, Action!
- Swing Dancing Makes a Comeback and The Lindy Hop Is The Star Of The Show
- Mastering Men's Jeans - How to Find the Perfect Pair
- Control Nasty Habits Forever
- Nautical Star Tattoos The History, Meaning And Symbolism - What A Strange Mix!
- Gorgeous Lake Arrowhead Attracts Movie Stars
- Mixing Crafts at a Craft Show