Married At First Sight’s newest bachelor might want to pick up a shield before he tries to pick up another lady. The single stripper from Perth, featured in the trailer for the next series of Nine’s mad marital reality show, came under fire from reality veteran Dea Jolly on Tuesday afternoon as the former Block champion blasted his dating designs. Michael outlined his requirements for the perfect partner to camera and Dea believes the show’s producers will carefully throw that brief out the window in order to see sparks fly. Scroll down for video Stop, Drop and Cringe: The Block’s Dea Jolly believes Married At First Sight’s Michael is ‘single for a reason’ ‘I bet they go against [his wishes]’ Dea predicted to Nine’s Chatroom, noting that she believes the show’s producers will give him precisely the bride he says he doesn’t want, and she ‘can’t wait to watch’ Michael get what he deserves. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Alessandra Ambrosio parades her impeccable street style in… ‘My natural resting face is one of a man dying’: Ryan… My first Christmas! Kourtney Kardashian shares family snaps… Butch Cassidy and the Sunburnt Kid! Robert Redford, 80,… Share this article Share 91 shares… Read full this story
- Bride-to-be asks the internet if her lace wedding dress is ‘too plain’ and doesn’t flatter her figure
- Presenting the 2019 Married at First Sight Australia awards
- Would your son marry me? Inside Shanghai’s marriage market
- ‘Brexit is aggressive and dangerously nostalgic. The UK is in for a brutal chastening’
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May warns that Britain might not leave the EU at all if MPs reject her deal
- The new daughters of Africa
He's single for a reason! The Block's Dea Jolly slams Married At First Sight's stripper Michael and his blueprint for the perfect bride have 283 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 13, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.