To mark National Pollution Control Day, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India mobilised its entire network of over 4,800 sales and service touch-points and Mobile Service Vans to offer free PUC (Pollution Under Control) and emission level check-up for all Honda and non-Honda customers. Two-wheeler owners and riders were also educated on the importance importance of regular vehicle maintenance. Keita Muramatsu, president and CEO, HMSI said, “Preserving the environment is among the top priorities for us at Honda. We are committed to 30 percent CO2 reduction by the end of 2020. We are actively contributing to build a greener tomorrow. In line with our vision of ‘Blue skies for our children’, this day is focused on creating awareness on how consumers can by reducing, reusing and recycling. They can not only help in reducing the carbon footprint but also add to a larger cause of environmental conservation. By activating this campaign through our entire dealership network, we are excited to reach out to the maximum number of two-wheeler customers and magnify the campaign’s impact.” The National Pollution Control Day is held on December 2 in India to honour the thousands who lost their lives to the Bhopal gas tragedy.
- Maharashtra planning senior citizens free health check-up scheme: Minister
- Halfords is offering free 10-point car health check ups - how to book
- National Coming Out Day: Joe Biden calls for defeat of anti-LGBT law and pushes Equality Act
- Navratri 2021: PM Modi Extends Greetings On First Day Of Festivity. Check State-Wise Curbs
- Bharat Bandh: Farmers call for nationwide protest to mark a year of farm laws; police steps up security, warns of traffic chaos
- China marks national day with mass air incursion near Taiwan
- Delhi unveils new web portal to check the rise in air pollution during winters
- Complete ban on firecrackers up to January 1 in Delhi
- Karnataka industries, shops asked to retrofit diesel generators with emission-control devices
- Noida to Impound 10-year-old Diesel, 15-yr-old Petrol Vehicles To Control Air Pollution
Honda marks National Pollution Control Day with free vehicle check-ups have 315 words, post on www.autocarpro.in at December 2, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.