THE course of true love never did run smooth. So give yourself a helping hand and find out what’s in store for you romance-wise this year.Aries Mar 21 – Apr 20SEEKING A SOULMATE If you’re single, spring is key contact time, and someone you meet in February may reappear in April, but this time unattached. You have the confidence to wait and see how love plays out, prompting romantic surprises all year, but especially in early September and December. Open-air events, a sports connection, radio shows, red carpets, restaurants and a friend’s work colleagues all offer attraction.BUILDING A BOND Throughout 2017, Venus supports you to make good love great. March and April mark the moment for partners to go deeper together, revealing secret vulnerabilities. Summer fires up discussion about future plans, while October is a magical marriage month. You enjoy Christmas with a new status. The next 12 months promises so many sexy twists and turns! LASTING A LIFETIME This fantastic year for long-term lovers starts with a four-month romance refresher course. Changing routines and taking the time to talk and listen to each other can boost passion levels. But best of all is the inner glow you get… Read full this story
- Horoscope – Mystic Meg reveals what’s in store for your love life after lockdown
- Mystic Meg reveals what the stars have in store for your sex life
- Money horoscope – Mystic Meg reveals what your star sign predicts for your finances after a difficult year
- HBO Max's formulaic Love Life mostly squanders Anna Kendrick
- Dani Dyer's turbulent love life as she turns 25 - public splits to prison heartache
- Full list of past Love Island winners: Which couples stayed together?
- David Walliams' wild love life - divorce, Lisa Snowdon heartache and Page 3 girl romance
- EastEnders' Emma Barton's rocky love life - Stephen Mulhern split to co-star romance
- Angelina Jolie's love life - bitter Brad split, blood tribute and The Weeknd 'romance'
- Inside Ted Danson's love life: his relationships with Whoopi Goldberg, Mary Steenburgen and more
What does 2017 have in store for your love life? Whether you’re single or coupled-up, Mystic Meg reveals all have 329 words, post on www.thesun.ie at December 31, 2016. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.