Rumors claim that the flagship Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080 will be based on the Volta architecture and that the GPU will support HBM2 memory. Word also has it that the GPU will feature a custom 12nm process from TSMC. Keep in mind that this is partly rumor and partly speculation but we expect to get a better idea of what Nvidia has in store for us at GTC 2017 which will be taking place in May. Also check out: What Happens If You Pour Coke On An Nvidia GTX 1080, Find Out HereThe shift to the 12nm process will allow for better performance and that will be much appreciated. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080 will be the flagship, Volta based architecture and not the GTX 2080 as Nivida will be refreshing their existing lineup for the next wave of GPUs. Nvidia has spent a lot of money on Pascal so it is unlikely that the company will be offering the new architecture so soon and it will be getting its money’s worth from the investment and time put into Pascal.Pascal has been pretty successful and of you already have a 10 series GPU then you should be fine as the 20 series GPU will… Read full this story
- This overclocked Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 is a deal today at $190
- Sobre Nvidia GeForce Now: te lo contamos todo del servicio en streaming
- Accidental Amazon listings provides peek at cost of GTX 1660 Ti PCs
- Nvidia RTX 2070 vs 2070 Super vs AMD RX 5700 XT: Which is best?
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT vs. GTX 1650 Super vs. GTX 1650
- The rumors were true. Nvidia’s 1660 Ti GPU, a $280 powerhouse, has arrived
- Nvidia packs Pascal into new Quadro graphics cards
- Nvidia cuts clock speed on laptop-oriented RTX 2080 Max-Q, but keeps CUDA cores
- New Nvidia Shield TV Appears at the FCC
- Report: PS5 GPU Outperforms a GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080: Volta Architecture, GDDR6/HBM2 Memory have 306 words, post on segmentnext.com at January 25, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.