So, apparently there’s a car show going on in Canada this week. By now, you’re all aware that it’s the place where you’ll find the most stunning new cars in North America, not crossovers and robots. It’s also the place where Aston Martin promised us the future of cars won’t suck with their insane AM-RB 001 hypercar. As far as cars go, the Canadian International Auto Show is kicking ass this year. CIAS 2017 also boasts some equally enjoyable concept cars. Granted, some of them are recycled from past auto shows, but there are still some pleasant surprises sitting in Canada right now. Check it out. Lexus UX and LF-FC Lexus revealed two interesting concepts in Toronto. Both purple. Yes, another crossover, but this one looks seriously badass though. It’s also called the UX, or User Experience. The User Experience projects Lexus’ design language for its crossovers into the future with radical, almost lunar-vehicle like design elements. Mostly still a design exercise, Lexus say the UX will be made out of innovative environmentally-friendly materials, such as seats made out of biological protein. Sounds yummy. Lexus also unveiled a car concept in Toronto: the LF-FC. And it looks good. Very good…. Read full this story
- Ford Debuts New 2019 Ranger and Edge ST Ahead of Detroit Auto Show | Digital Trends
- Why a Chinese Company Dominates Electric Car Batteries
- Why a Chinese company dominates Electric Car batteries
- I can't get rid of my car despite repair costs - does that mean I'll never be driverless?
- Why this Chinese company dominates the EV battery market
- Les meilleurs jeux Steam en 2021
- VinFast to reveal its electric vehicle lineup and technologies at CES 2022
- Meet The Women Behind The TikTok "Bridgerton" Musical Who’ve Now Made Grammy History
- Santa and the elves aren’t so cuddly in these Nordic Christmas horror gems
- Colorado’s most important painter, Clark Richert, proves his own story at Gildar Gallery (And there’s an interesting talk coming up)
Here Are The Most Captivating New Concept Cars have 326 words, post on jalopnik.com at February 20, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.