By Mark Isaiah David A lot has been said about the benefits of social media – and even more about its pitfalls. We’ve all been warned about how too much social media can make us focus on the lives of others instead of being thankful for what we have, how it encourages us to lie by framing our lives in a deceptively positive spin, and how, ironically, social media curtails connection instead of strengthening it. But somehow, despite the warnings, we still find ourselves glued to our screens, unmindful of the people around us, and wasting hours upon hours of our precious time. To help all of us manage our time better, here are some tips on how to stop wasting time on social media: With the Anti-Distracted Driving Act (ADDA) in place, it is now prohibited to use mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. While you may argue that the infernal traffic in our major cities ‘forces’ you to use your mobile phones, no excuse will save you from paying the hefty fine if you’re caught. So if you’re driving, just go ahead and turn off your phone – it’s easier to say no if you put barriers… Read full this story
- Ancient Memes and the Keys to Social Media Success
- The Value of Social Bookmarking for Marketers
- Will Social Bookmarking Really Improve Your Traffic? If You Follow These Four Steps- YES!
- Best Social Networking - 7 Ways to Excell At Social Networking
- My Unforgettable Jaunt to 'Eh-land' Or How I Learned How to Stop Worrying and Love Canada
- Warning the Gullible About Global Warming
- Ten Big Distractions To A Successful Business
- Avoiding the President
- The Secrets of Starting Business Successfully
- Outside Dogs - Should I Leave My Dog Outside?
How to stop wasting Time on Social Media have 285 words, post on lifestyle.mb.com.ph at February 7, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.