A YOUNG man beat his girlfriend to death in a vicious attack that left her with massive bruising and multiple fractures, a court has heard.Jordan Matthews is accused of murdering Xixi Bi who died after suffering numerous injuries caused by dozens of blows.Paul Lewis, QC, prosecuting, told Cardiff Crown Court: “In essence the prosecution alleges that the defendant beat Miss Bi to death in her own home and in a vicious, sustained and prolonged attack that he launched upon her.”Matthews, 24, of Ely Road, Cardiff, admitted manslaughter in relation to Miss Bi’s death but denies murder.The two had been a couple for about 16 months.The court heard Matthews called the emergency services at 8.30am on August 19 last year to request an ambulance “ASAP”.Mr Lewis said: “He said to the operator ‘well me and her had a bicker last night and I have ADHD and I hit her a few times and we were OK and she was talking to me and we were fine and she fell asleep’.”Matthews told the operator that he had been “really, really horrible” to Miss Bi and that she was now struggling to breathe, that he had done CPR on her and she was… Read full this story
- Bodybuilder, 36, faces life in prison after pleading no contest to beating and stabbing his girlfriend, 23, dozens of times in 'roid rage' attack that left her in a coma
- Handcuffed drunk patient, 32, breaks free from ambulance body restraint to bite, beat and stomp on EMT, 20, in vicious attack that caused 'life-long' nerve damage
- Father, 21, is guilty of murdering his own six-week-old son by shaking him so hard the baby suffered 28 broken bones and a bleed on the brain
- Man, 37, who 'shot bride and bishop at New Hampshire wedding in revenge act, beat his public defender so severely during jailhouse meeting that the lawyer suffered a brain hemorrhage'
- Bear nearly decapitates schoolgirl in fatal attack that left the 14-year-old so badly disfigured her father could not recognise her body in Russia
- Jealous ex, 31, who put his former girlfriend, 24, into month-long coma with savage beating was lucky the mother-of-one didn't die says judge as he jails him for nearly 10 years
- Vicious thug is jailed for eight years after smashing his heavily pregnant girlfriend's skull, nose and cheekbones with a HAMMER when she threatened to leave him as she shares horrific photos of her injuries
- Slender Man victim who was stabbed by her 12-year-old friends 19 times in 2014 says she still sleeps with broken scissors 'just in case' - as her brother reveals he can't believe the attack even happened
- Pensioner, 68, who stabbed plumber to death in frenzied attack when he struggled to fix a 48-year-old boiler is jailed for 10 years, prompting a woman in the public gallery to shout: ‘This is ridiculous, it’s a joke’
- The death of Osama bin Laden: how the US finally got its man
Young man beat his girlfriend to death in vicious attack that was so severe it left her with multiple broken bones have 476 words, post on www.thesun.ie at February 6, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.