This work week weather forecast is all about getting to Wednesday and Thursday, which are the enjoyable weather days this week. Outside of those two days, there’s rain, cloudy skies and chilly temps in the forecast. The weather this week won’t feel like spring quite yet but the good news is that there is no snow in the forecast. WTNH News 8 Meteorologist Gil Simmons wrote, “Rainy and raw today! Dress for temperatures in the 30s. Another cloudy day tomorrow with rain tomorrow night. Hold in there, nice weather expected Wednesday and Thursday.” See also: Golden Corral Sets Opening Date; Meteorologist Sentenced; WWE CEO Vince McMahon Involved In Crash: CT News OPIOID CRISIS: How Did Connecticut Get Here? CT Meteorologist Suffers Heart Attack While At WorkHere’s a look at the work week weather forecast for the area via the National Weather Service: Monday: Rain and fog, temps rise into the upper 40s. A quarter of an inch of rain is expected. Tuesday: Warmer but more rain expected and temps into the low 50s. Wednesday: Clouds give way to clearing skies and temps in the low 50s. Thursday: Sunshine, and temps in the low 50s. Friday: More rain in the forecast…. Read full this story
- East Midlands Weather: Rain clearing, chilly
- Royal wedding weather: Rain showers forecast for Eugenie's big day
- East Midlands Weather: Rain sinking south later tomorrow, feeling chilly
- West Midlands Weather: Rain clearing to give clearer skies tonight
- Bank Holiday weather: rain, thunder, hail and more
- Wales Weather: Rain clears overnight!
- West Midlands weather: Rain soon arriving after a dry start
- Wales Weather: A chilly start but warm sunshine for some later!
- East Midlands Weather: Rain clearing to leave a mainly dry day with sunny spells
- Wales Weather: Rain in the north and dense fog in the south tonight!
Meriden Weather: Rain and Chilly Temps In the Forecast have 296 words, post on patch.com at March 27, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.