Sunday, February 23, 2014 – 0:00:00 (VOVworld) – 40 years since the end of the Vietnam war, many American war veterans haven’t been able to find peace of mind. They have been struggling with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Although the US possesses the most advanced healthcare system in the world, modern medical equipment and hospitals are not enough to help remove their obsessions of the war in Vietnam. This wound in their souls needs mental therapy, which can be found only in the land where they fought. The journey of American war veterans back to Vietnam to find peace of mind is an emotional and humane story. Let’s find out more through a report called “Obsession with war and mental therapy” by Lan Anh. The story takes place in the night before Memorial Day in a small apartment in New York. Brian Dalate plays the role of veteran Brest Westmoreland, who is in the room, preparing to kill himself. Rapid-fire, haunting and intimidating memories drive the character to the verge of suicide, too shoot to pull the trigger. He thinks of the acquaintances he made in Vietnam, and the horrific scenes of troops scurrying on the ground, of helicopters, burning,…
- Feces-smeared fakes: Scientists use rubber hands in OCD therapy
- Is your partner obsessive? Try therapy
- WHO to recognize gaming disorder as mental health condition in 2018
- Book World: The Holocaust, mental illness and a family's secrets
- How the war on dementia is being BLOCKED by dozens of unsuccessful drug trials, tight budgets and patients being too sick to test medications on
- Trump's Obama obsession drives his foreign policy
- Team Boris Johnson at war as the Prime Minister is accused of freezing out aides and only taking advice from Dominic Cummings and Carrie Symonds, who 'f**** with his mind'
- These New Novels Face The Complicated Reality Of Mental Illness
- The Art of Writing a Mental Health Blog
- 6 Common Misconceptions Of Therapy
Obsession with war and mental therapy Sunday Show have 312 words, post on at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.