Sunday, February 23, 2014 – 0:00:00 (VOVworld) – 40 years since the end of the Vietnam war, many American war veterans haven’t been able to find peace of mind. They have been struggling with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Although the US possesses the most advanced healthcare system in the world, modern medical equipment and hospitals are not enough to help remove their obsessions of the war in Vietnam. This wound in their souls needs mental therapy, which can be found only in the land where they fought. The journey of American war veterans back to Vietnam to find peace of mind is an emotional and humane story. Let’s find out more through a report called “Obsession with war and mental therapy” by Lan Anh. The story takes place in the night before Memorial Day in a small apartment in New York. Brian Dalate plays the role of veteran Brest Westmoreland, who is in the room, preparing to kill himself. Rapid-fire, haunting and intimidating memories drive the character to the verge of suicide, too shoot to pull the trigger. He thinks of the acquaintances he made in Vietnam, and the horrific scenes of troops scurrying on the ground, of helicopters, burning,…
- With Short, Intense Sessions, Some Patients Finish Therapy in Just Weeks
- Our Broken Mental Health System
- Photos: Remembering ‘Star Wars’ actress Carrie Fisher on 1st anniversary of her death
- Carolyn Hax: Standing by a sister with mental illness
- Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018 letters: “You might be a hypocrite if …”
- Addicted to War
- Mariners Sunday mailbag: August trade options? Is Mitch Haniger the new leadoff hitter?
- Reel Mind Theatre and Film series creates real conversation about mental health
- Serial bus-and-train thief’s Asperger's syndrome won't land him placement in mental health court, lawyer says
- 7 Star Therapeutic Riding Center hosts 'Kids' Bonanza' to raise money for equine therapy
Obsession with war and mental therapy Sunday Show have 298 words, post on at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.