Saturday, June 25, 2016 – 16:31:17 (VOVworld) – Treating back pains by putting pressure on the back and the spine is a traditional physical therapy among Vietnamese people. It doesn’t require equipment or infrastructure, just a small stool and a mat for the patient to sit on. Physician Nguyen Ngoc Huong has established a Club called “Impact on spine, Vietnamese therapy” to treat people with spinal pains. Physician Nguyen Ngoc Huong is treating back pain for a male patient (photo: Nguyen Ngoc Huong’s facebook) While apply the therapy on Hang Chi, physician Nguyen Ngoc Huong tells her how to self-treat her shoulder and neck pain. Huong said the impact-on-spine therapy can be an effective and less costly treatment for other types of diseases. Mr. Huong opened the Club to teach the therapy to many more people, who will then carry on the profession. “I open the Club and share my knowledge with other people so they can do what I can. Old members will teach new comers and together we improve our skills and learn new techniques. We provide charity treatment sessions for people while improving our skills through practice.” The Club members have organized free treatment sessions for thousands…
- BreakThrough Physical Therapy Opens New Clinic in High Point
- PEAR Sports Is Selected by Myodetox to Create a Custom Physical Therapy Mobile Platform to Further Elevate the Customer Experience
- 'RHOC' Star Meghan King Edmonds Shares Videos of Son at Physical Therapy Following Brain Damage Diagnosis
- Chromotherapy (Colour Light Therapy): What Is It And What Are Its Health Benefits?
- U.S. Opioid Epidemic: While America Pops Pills, Developing Countries Suffer in Pain
- Passengers from Norwegian Joy cruise ship are treated for illness for the second time in a week
- Transgender kids: Painful quest to be who they are
- HAART (Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy) For Treating HIV
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Neck Pain To Ease Pain Naturally
- Why some doctors don't take women's pain seriously
Physical therapy to treat back pains Saturday Report have 315 words, post on at March 17, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.