Trevor FitzGibbon, one of the founders of FitzGibbon Media, a major progressive PR firm which shut down in December 2015 amidst allegations of sexual harassment and assault against him, has co-launched a new venture aimed at—get this—creating “a culture where women can flourish both in and out of the workplace.” With the U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. declining to press criminal charges against him, FitzGibbon has now declared himself “cleared,” and apparently, an appropriate choice to lead this initiative, called Dignity for Our Daughters. Before it shuttered, FitzGibbon Media represented a powerhouse of progressive and leftist organizations, including MoveOn.org, NARAL, the AFL-CIO, and Wikileaks. The firm also issued statements from Chelsea Manning and helped her tweet from prison. The allegations against Trevor FitzGibbon ranged from sexual harassment to outright sexual assault; in statements to the media, staffers described six separate incidents of sexual harassment against as many women and two allegations of assault. A PR professional in D.C. told Jezebel that FitzGibbon’s behavior was “an open secret” for some time before it became public. One woman who was applying for a job at the firm, Sierra Pedraja, alleged that FitzGibbon asked for nude photos from her over Facebook Messenger, propositioned… Read full this story
- Former Cuomo Aide Details Sexual Harassment Allegations
- James Franco Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations, Says He Has No Idea Why Ally Sheedy 'Was Upset'
- Court allows Ashley Judd Judd to sue Harvey Weinstein for sexual harassment
- Here’s How the Cuomo Sexual Harassment Investigation Could Play Out
- Mira Sorvino Urges Calif. Governor Jerry Brown to Sign Sexual Harassment Protection Bills
- Ken Friedman of the Spotted Pig Will Pay $240,000 in Sexual Harassment Case
- CNN montage shows Andrew Cuomo repeatedly denouncing sexual harassment
- Harvey Weinstein Is Fired After Sexual Harassment Reports
- Cuomo, Contrite Over Sexual Harassment Accusations, Refuses to Resign
- Cuomo agrees to more independent investigation into harassment allegations after calls mount
Founder of PR Firm Shut Down Over Sexual Harassment Allegations Launches Project to Protect Women at Work have 310 words, post on jezebel.com at May 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.