Ivanka Trump at a book signing for her 2009 book, The Trump Card. Photo: John Lamparski/WireImage Ivanka Trump appeared to have just returned from the office, her coat still wrapped around her frame and her black clutch tucked in her arm. She was standing before her two young sons, one sitting in a high chair and one teetering uneasily at her side. Music came on, and the two began to dance. This modern Rockwell scene, captured on video, was shared on her Instagram on Thursday morning. “Little moments matter, especially for working moms!!” She captioned the post. “#TBT to an after-work dance party with my boys. @WorkingMother magazine outlined 10 additional things I have to say about motherhood in my #WomenWhoWorkBook.” Women Who Work was released on May 2. It’s a pseudo-feminist, extremely capitalist rumination on the plight of the working mother (tip: it’s easier to have it all when you have a “team”), an extension of the lifestyle brand Ivanka Trump created prior to her father’s formal political career. The book itself was written before the presidential election, and before Ivanka joined the administration as an unpaid adviser (her husband, Jared Kushner, occupies an even more senior advisory position)…. Read full this story
- What Does Melania Think of Ivanka Trump?
- President Trump, Who Wanted Ivanka to Run World Bank, Blasts House Democrats as ‘Inexperienced’
- False Idol — Why the Christian Right Worships Donald Trump
- Devin Nunes and the Ethics Watchdogs
- The Unforgivables: Trump’s Top Collaborators
- 'I'm the king of Palm Beach.' Inside Donald Trump's debauched Mar-a-Lago where guests skinny dipped and had sex on the grounds, a prized chef beloved by Celine Dion was fired over a Caesar salad and Trump used Princess Diana to make himself a celebrity
- Former White House Staffer Cliff Sims on Trump’s Emotional Life and the Fine Points of Leaking
- Why Trump keeps calling women 'nasty'
- Trump Has Been Losing to the NFL for Decades
- Trump pulls U.S. OUT of Iran nuclear deal calling it 'disastrous' and accuses Iranian regime of LYING to build an atomic bomb – and defiant Tehran pledges to step up its program
Ivanka Trump Is Trying to Promote Her Book Without Stumbling Into an Ethics Violation. It’s Proving Difficult. have 349 words, post on nymag.com at May 4, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.