Meghan Markle was inspired to stand up for equality at the tender age of 11 Advertisement Just call her "Super Woman." Before she became a successful actress in Suits and went on to marry Prince Harry , Meghan Markle was following her moral compass and speaking out against issues, suggesting she'll push for equality as a royal. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Meghan was inspired to change a TV commercial at the age of 11, after having seen a Procter & Gamble commercial that advertised its Ivory dishwashing soap solely to women. The commercial for the soap struck her as unfair and insensitive when she heard, "women all over America are fighting greasy pots and pans." "I don't think it's right for kids to grow up thinking these things, that just mom does everything," the then 11-year-old said during an interview with Nick News uncovered by Inside Edition . RELATED: 31 Can't-Miss Photos from Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding Meghan Markle UNhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkb-zg4JCLk Meghan Markle speaking about the commercial she changed at the United Nations in 2015. Meghan's social studies class had been… Read full this story
- Watch Meghan Markle adorably fail a mock British citizenship test
- Meghan Markle Recounts Her Family's History With Racism
- Royal Family LIVE: Meghan Markle and Harry expand UK staff as Duke hopes to return in 2021
- Meghan Markle – ‘Embarrassing’ Duchess MOCKED for making ‘big mistake’ in treating New York trip ‘like a royal tour’
- Meghan Markle’s secrets to falling asleep faster (and staying asleep) REVEALED
- Why Did Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Skip the Royal Family's Annual Christmas Day Walk?
- Meghan Markle stuns in scarlet outfit during school visit with Prince Harry
- Royal Family LIVE: Meghan Markle set for huge crisis as book planned - 'She's DREADING it'
- Meghan Markle latest news: Harry & Meg ‘blissfully unaware of the mayhem they cause’ as Duke to appear in Philip TV film
- Meghan Markle and Harry’s three major 'double standards' laid bare
Watch Meghan Markle Fight Sexism at Just 11 Years Old, Hinting at Her Future Regal Status have 356 words, post on people.com at May 20, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.