The Government and the PM issued 22 legal documents, including 18 Government’s Decrees and four PM’s DecisionsÂ in April 2017.
Decree No. 33/2017/ND-CP on administrative violations in mineral and water resource sectors includes five chapters and 68 articles. It wasÂ Â issued byÂ the GovernmentÂ onÂ April 3,Â 2017.
The Government promulgated Decree No. 35/2017/ND-CP on collection of fees for using land, renting land, renting water surface in economic zones and hi-tech zones.
Decree 37/2017/ND-CP definesÂ requirements for seaport operations.
Decree No. 39/2017/ND-CP dated AprilÂ 4,Â 2017 of the Government Â providesÂ the regulatory framework for animal feeds and aqua feeds. ItÂ took effect onÂ MayÂ 20,Â 2017, replacingÂ Decree No. 08/2010/ND-CP dated FebruaryÂ 5,Â 2010, and abolishes Articles 12, 13 and14 of Decree No. 66/2016/ND-CP dated July 1,Â 2016.
The Government promulgated the Decree No.Â 40/2017/ND-CPÂ on salt production and trading management, the first legislative document providing detailed regulations on this industry.
Under the Government’s Decree No. 43/2017/ND-CP dated April 14, on goods labeling, a label’s compulsory information includes name of the goods, name and address of the organization or individual responsible for goods, origin of goods and other information depending on characteristics of the goods.
Decree No.44/2017/NÄ-CP stipulatesÂ compulsory social insurance contribution rate to labor accidents and occupation diseases fund.
The Government issued Decree 46/2017/ND-CP providing conditions for investment and operation in the domain of education.
Decree 47/2017/ND-CP definesÂ the statutory pay rate for publicÂ officialsÂ employees armed forces personnel.
The PM issuedÂ Decision No. 11/2017/QÄ-TTg mechanism for encouragement of development of solar power in VietÂ Nam inÂ 2017.
Decision No. 12/2017/QÄ-TTgÂ stipulatesÂ principles, criteria and allocation for the State budget and the proportion of corresponding capital of the local budget for the national target program on new rural establishment in theÂ 2016-2020 phase.
The PM releasedÂ Decision No. 13/2017/QD-TTg dated April 28, 2017, amendments to the List of high technologies given priority and List of recommended high-tech products promulgated together with decision No. 66/2014/QÄ-TTg.
- Democrats DEMAND the release of the full Mueller report by April 2nd
- One year later, Ellen Brody is the legal focus of Valhalla train crash
- John Schnatter wins round in legal battle with Papa John's
- Russian Oligarch and Allies Could Benefit From Sanctions Deal, Document Shows
- Deripaska and Allies Could Benefit From Sanctions Deal, Document Shows
- Trump Issues First Veto As President To Protect His Power Grab On Border Wall
- Get us out NOW! May's Brexit delay 'UNLAWFUL' - MPs issue shock legal block
- Comey drops legal challenge to House GOP subpoena, will testify on Trump, Clinton probes
- House oversight to issue subpoenas in census, security clearance probes
- Rose McGowan will avoid jail time by pleading 'no contest' to drug charge