As expected, Apple has unveiled a brand new iPad Pro with a 10.5-inch with narrower bezels. The side bezels are 40% smaller, and the screen can display a full size keyboard. Apple is also launching an update to the 12.9-inch iPad with both running on an A10X Fusion chip. New iPad Pros include a 50% brighter True Tone display and 'ProMotion' technology which increases refresh rates up to 120Hz. This means the display is buttery smooth and Apple Pencil drawing is even better. The new iPad Pro includes dynamic refresh rate adjustments, screens move from 24Hz to 48Hz to 120Hz. This maximises battery life and performance, when you need it. The A10x Fusion chip improves CPU and GPU by at least 40%. Cameras have also been upgraded with the same sensor as the iPhone 7 on the back and the front. Apple demoed a photo app called 'Affinity Photo', to demonstrate the higher refresh rate of the display and capability of the A10X chip. Apple says new iPad Pro performance compares favourably with a desktop computer. This includes incredibly fast selections and fluid Apple Pencil interactions. Both iPad models start with 64 GB of memory and maxes out to 512… Read full this story
- Apple debuts 7.9-inch iPad mini, iPad gets faster A6X chip
- Apple profit rises on iPhone, iPad sales
- Huawei MediaPad 10 review: test-driving the company's first 10-inch tablet
- Apple’s iPad Pro is the Mercedes-Benz G550 of tablets.
- Apple announces 'Special Event' for October 23rd we'll be there live!
- Apple charts new course with large iPhones, smartwatch
- Apple announce special event on Sept. 12
- Microsoft unveils new version of Surface Pro tablet
- iPad mini review
- iPad Mini cannibalizing sales of iPad 4, says analyst
Apple announces new 10.5-inch iPad Pro with narrower side bezels, 120Hz refresh rate display have 281 words, post on 9to5mac.com at June 5, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.