E3 2017 is already knocking socks off. Catch up quick on everything you’ll want to know from the big event.E3 2017: quick linksE3 2017 livestream scheduleEA Play @ E3 2017Microsoft @ E3 2017Bethesda @ E3 2017Ubisoft @ E3 2017Sony @ E3 2017Nintendo @ E3 2017It’s E3 2017 season and you know what that means – or, by gum, our SEO is getting so good it pulls in muggles who have no idea what’s going on. In which case, hello! Sorry about this.What E3 2017 means is games. Games, games, games. Trailers for games. News about games. Anticipated games. Totally surprising games. Games everybody expected and still cheer madly for when they arrive. Games nobody asked for but there, that’s the games industry for you.This year’s show kicked off on Saturday with EA’s now annual EA Play event, and will continue Sunday with Microsoft’s Xbox showcase and Bethesda’s livestream. Ubisoft and Sony follow up on Monday, and that’s the worst of it over before the E3 2017 show doors even open on Tuesday.On top of these big E3 2017 conferences there will be a stack of livestreams from Nintendo, YouTube and Twitch, filled with reveals and showcases – so we’re expecting… Read full this story
- Tom Brokaw retiring from NBC News after 55 years with the network
- Veteran news anchor Tom Brokaw, 80, announces his retirement from NBC News after 55 years
- All the important PC gaming news from CES 2021
- PC Action Game Based On 10 Years Of Tabletop RPG World-Building Launches Next Month
- Expect more Bayonetta 3 news "during the year"
- Game Maker creator YoYo Games bought by browser developer Opera
- Opera bought Game Maker to form the basis of Opera Gaming
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2021 raised $2.75 million for charity
- Razer have just unveiled the world's maddest gaming chair
- Game music label under fire over late royalty payments
E3 2017: all the games, news and trailers from the biggest show of the year have 295 words, post on www.vg247.com at June 13, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.