Home Beauty Make up tips Make Up Tips oi-Kripa By Kripa Chowdhury on July 31, 2017 Extra-active oil glands on the skin produce sebum or extra oil, which makes makeup a challenge on oily skin. Right after the application of makeup, even if they manage a good look; it retires after considerable amount of time – making the face appear cakey and muddy. Though oily skin can be treated with many home remedies and cosmetics, when it comes to makeup – it’s just like an impossible task to have it on an oily skin. Shower Tricks That Benefit Your Skin And Hair The Best However here are certain hacks and tips that can be followed while applying makeup on an oily skin, which will make it last for long. So, take a look at the hacks and tips that can make your makeup last for long on an oily skin, if it is followed in the right way. Start With The Primer It may sound disappointing, but the oily skin texture is not meant for makeup. The oil does not let the makeup to stay in place, thereby making it appear cakey and muddy after a point of time. So,… Read full this story
- 10 Summer Makeup Tips For Oily Skin
- 7 Simple Ways To Manage Oily Skin In Summer
- 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- Wish to detoxify your oily skin? This is how you do it
- Shahnaz Hussain’s Beauty Tips For Oily Skin
- How To Use Tomato For Oily Skin?
- DIY Apple And Honey Cleanser For Oily Skin
- PLAYOFFS, AT LONG LAST / Newcomers, Richardson score big in romp
- The secrets to a youthful complexion: Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury and her beauty guru niece reveal how to do perfect makeup for every decade - and the biggest mistakes EVERY woman is making
- Meghan Markle's wedding day makeup artist Daniel Martin reveals DIY beauty tips for brides tying the knot at home amid the pandemic - including how to look flawless on video
8 Hacks To Follow So That The Makeup Is Long Lasting On Oily Skin have 334 words, post on www.boldsky.com at July 31, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.