In mid-May 2017, Ho Chi Minh City launched a street art performance program called “Ho Chi Minh City Street Show”, which will take place periodically from 8pm to 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays, except for certain occasions. The creative combination between contemporary street art in the world and Vietnamese folk cultures makes the show different from other art performances. The program also presents special folk music styles, such as Quan Ho singing, Don Ca Tai Tu singing and Gong Chieng dancing. These types of art are combined to introduce the national culture to international visitors.In April 2017, the Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Department launched a new tour to Can Gio District. The city hopes to turn Can Gio into an attractive tourist destination, similar to Thailand’s resort town of Pattaya.In late October, Ho Chi Minh City will for the first time organize a fashion and technology festival on Nguyen Hue Walking Street. The festival will consist of more than 100 stalls introducing the products of domestic and foreign designers. Fashion shows will take place with the support of modern technology that allows customers to buy online and try on fashion products through a specially designed screen.Apart from these special… Read full this story
- VietnamWood underway in Ho Chi Minh City
- City of Arts and Sciences
- Article Writing; the Art of Attracting Website Visitors
- How To Defend Against Sexual Assaults On City Streets
- Vietnamese Fine Art - Better Than Ever!
- Arts and Entertainment News from Hollywood North
- What is Tai Chi? - Not Merely a Martial Art
- Develop Your Flexibility, Strength, Balance, Health, and Further Your Tai Chi Training
- Visiting New York City? Don't Miss Out on MOMA!
- A History of African American Art
Ho Chi Minh City: Street art, pedestrian malls lure visitors have 286 words, post on ven.vn at July 4, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.