Scalpers trying to take advantage of the demand for the SNES Classic Edition have been thwarted by a new eBay rule. SNES Classic Edition pre-orders were as much as three times the RRP via eBay and now the online retailer has taken action.After a report noted that many listings for the console had been taken down from the shopping portal, an eBay representative confirmed that many listings had been removed due to a new policy. Under this new policy, the company “will remove listings for pre-release items and accessories if the release date of the item is more than 30 days away.” This means that for the SNES Classic Edition, which will be released on September 29, sellers will only be able to list their offers from the end of August.For scalpers trying to make money from selling the console, this will be devastating news. Having hoped to capitalize on the huge demand for the console, many scalpers were set to make bank, having used their on SNES Classic pre-orders to sell the console onto others. Those who have been unable to secure a pre-order of their own may also be hurt as it means that unless their preferred retailers get extra… Read full this story
- EBay Selling Tips For New eBay Sellers
- Choosing the Products For Your New eBay Company
- Guidelines For Floundering New eBay Sellers
- Funding Your New eBay Business
- 5 Tips All New eBay Sellers Must Know!
- New OSHA Rule For Personal Protection Equipment
- Why You Need to Be Careful of the New MySpace Rules, And How You Can Make Them Work in Your Favor
- Classic Cars - A Guide to Buying Online
- WoW Classic: Dire Maul dungeon is open for business
- Free Classical Music Online - Try "Music" + "Utopia"
SNES Classic Edition Scalpers Defeated by New eBay Rule have 293 words, post on gamerant.com at July 6, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.