We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Keep it running well Having issues with your LG G6? We’re here to help. Andrew Martonik 5 Aug 2017 37 The LG G6 is a solid phone, and LG has regularly used the word “reliable” to describe its construction. But no phone is entirely immune to issues once people load it up with apps and data — and you may be running into issues with yours. Fear not! No matter the issue you’re having, there’s a good chance you aren’t alone and there are ways to fix it. Here are some tips to help solve some of the most common LG G6 problems. Bad battery life Most people will be totally fine with the 3300mAh battery in the LG G6, but if someone offers you more you’d take it. If your battery isn’t holding up, try these tips: Battery saver mode can help you get the most out of your battery — you can turn it on at any time from the settings, or you can set it to come on automatically at 15% or 5% battery. When enabled, battery saver mode will reduce brightness and vibration, and… Read full this story
- Problem Solved: A half-baked LG refund on my failed microwave
- iPhone 6 Plus ‘touch disease’ can now be fixed – for a price
- Big market, bigger bets: Are India's bookies behind Pakistan's match fixing scandal?
- Man fears his excessive SWEAT problem will ruin his wedding – and it’s already playing havoc with his sex life
- No easy, free fixes for Alabama prisons, study group told
- One in three couples claim their sex lives have been ‘wrecked by porn’ as they turn to internet for a ‘quick fix’
- Corporations can’t fix Newark’s water problem
- Windows 10 upgrade stuck? Here’s how to fix problems with Microsoft update if your computer breaks
- Clever disguises hide decorating problems
- Opinion: How to fix the eurozone's faulty foundation
Common LG G6 problems and how to fix them have 318 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at August 5, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.