Yesterday panelists at the Vanguard Conference Hall used various terms and phrases to identify the system that presently ties Nigeria today. Panelists generally claimed that Nigeria is supposed to be a federation but it is operationally a unitary system. Today panelists go on to proffer the kind of system they want for Nigeria. Ochereome Nnanna What have we been able to establish with oil money? Virtually nothing! If you establish today, you can’t maintain. They are not interested in the maintenance; they are interested in what they are going to put in the pocket. They put 10 percent in the development and the rest into the pocket unlike before the war, when politicians stole 10 percent and put the rest into development. That is what comes when you have a proper structure that is owned by the people. The centralised structure is not owned by anybody except the man who is there; the people who are around the table, they are the ones collecting as much they want. The search for the structure that works is a search to save this country from collapsing. I am telling you, I’m not a prophet of doom, if in the next ten years,… Read full this story
- The Good, Bad And Ugly From The Green Bay Packers’ Loss To The Tennessee Titans
- The Good, Bad And Ugly From The Green Bay Packers’ Loss To The Philadelphia Eagles
- The Good, Bad And Ugly From The Green Bay Packers’ Win Over The Dallas Cowboys
- Rising tide frees run-aground Orkney ferry
- Pro-Strike Workers Get Blamed For Bad Management At Big Rail Companies
- Houston Texans grades: Good, bad and ugly from loss to Dolphins
- The good, bad and ugly of Nykaa’s bonus issue
- Union AMC fund managers speak about their “Quantamental” approach to manage risk
- ETMarkets Fund Manager Talk: This Rs 9,000-cr money manager duo use “Quantamental” approach to manage risk
- Don't Diss The Paradigm Shift In Management: It's Happening!
Restructuring: What is it? ‘Give a good system to bad managers; they will run it aground’ have 315 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at August 24, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.