DAISY Robins is a stunning socialite who had a privileged upbringing and is part of Chelsea royalty.And apparently, the Made in Chelsea star feels the 9-5 grind would wreck her “glamorous lifestyle” so she has yet to find a job despite graduating over a year ago. Here’s what you need to know about the TV star…Daisy was born on April 9, 1993 and, unlike many of her co-stars, she actually grew up in Chelsea – although her family own houses all over the world.Daisy was privately educated at the prestigious Bradfield College with Sam Thompson, Olivia Bentley and Frankie Gaff – and the all-girls Downe House School with Louise Thompson and Rosie Fortescue.She has a Masters degree in International Fashion Management with Chinese and Accountancy, from the London College of Fashion.Her grandparents owned MIC haunt the Bluebird, on the prestigious King’s Road, but it’s not always been a trendy bar and restaurant.”My great grandmother decided to buy (it) as a garage,” Daisy told The Debrief.In fact, Daisy’s entire family are unbelievably posh. Her great-grandparents OWNED the Hollywood Hills, and were great friends with racing driver Malcolm Campbell.She is also the granddaughter of D’Arcy Defries, who brought women’s polo (as in the sport) to… Read full this story
- From Game of Thrones to Star Wars: the casting boss behind TV and movie hits
- Olivia Bentley praises 'supportive' Made In Chelsea as reality stars SLAM a lack of 'aftercare' from TV shows following Mike Thalassitis' death
- Chelsea loanee Izzy Brown opens up on his injury hell, Jose Mourinho’s hype and Frank Lampard’s evolution
- Melbourne woman impersonated Lincoln Lewis to torment strangers
- Grammys 2020: Lewis Capaldi to battle it out with Taylor Swift for Song Of The Year as fellow Brits Ed Sheeran, Thom Yorke and The Cranberries have also been nominated for gongs
- 'I will never forgive Polanski. I'm telling the truth and Roman knows it': Actress Charlotte Lewis claims she was abused by director when she was 16
- Lady Gaga celebrates her three Grammy nominations for A Star Is Born soundtrack on social media
- 'She is thrifty and it started to run away from us': MIC's Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey 'pulled the plug' on their wedding because it got too 'grand'... and are now planning to marry in Ibiza
- Football Manager 2019 experiment: Is Frank Lampard going to succeed at Chelsea?
- Ariana Grande and Lizzo are moved to tears as they lead stars reacting to Grammy Award nominations on social media: 'We are all winners'
Who is Daisy Robins? Made in Chelsea: Ibiza star who’s been linked to Lewis Bloor – all you need to know have 417 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.