Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Free tourist attractions in each state Fullscreen Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Alabama: From dawn to dusk every day of the year, the Birmingham Botanical Gardens offers free parking and admission. You’ll have access to 67.5 acres of 30 themed gardens, ranging from the Ireland Iris Garden to the Zen-inspired Japanese Garden, as well as an adventure zone for kids and a conservatory where you can brush up on your horticulture. Birmingham Botanical Gardens Fullscreen Alaska: It’s hard to beat America’s last frontier when it comes to free outdoor activities. Case in point, Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve’s borders span 3.3 million acres — that’s not a typo. For an entrance fee of $0, you can trek across seashores and mountain summits, photograph crystalline glaciers, visit a living laboratory, or check out a living biosphere reserve. urbanglimpses, Getty Images Fullscreen Arizona: If you like a little history with your free tourism, visit Mission San Xavier del Bac, an authentic church completed in 1797. The Tucson landmark is still religiously active in 2017, but architecture-wise you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into the 1800s. You can spend a little souvenir money in… Read full this story
- Road Trip Europe Day 39: Romania's 'Silicon Valley'
- Still buddies after long road trip, Beto O'Rourke and Will Hurd keep pitching bipartisanship
- With help of new laws, Aloha State says hello to tourists, goodbye to some among homeless population
- Storm Chasing Vacation: Meet The Tornado-Addicted Tourists
- Georgia state Rep. Jason Spencer to resign in wake of Sacha Baron Cohen pants-dropping debacle
- Prop. 6 promises to save money at the pump, but what does it do to local road projects?
- Highway 50 drivers, your daily commute is in for a big change. Light rail users, you too
- The Latest: Melania Trump's white hat attracts attention
- Dollars In, Dollars Out: Does it Make “Cents” for Tennessee to Further Legalize Gambling in the State?
- Charities, states scramble to keep attractions open amid gov't shutdown
50 state road trip: Free tourist attractions around the USA have 325 words, post on www.usatoday.com at October 26, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.