We know for certain Samsung is working on a foldable phone and aims to release it – in a likely very limited capacity – during 2018, but a new patent application looks different to a lot of other information we’ve seen about the Galaxy X and suggests it may actually be more akin to a flip-phone than we previously thought.Certification documents filed in Korea – and spotted/uploaded by LetsGoDigital – show the Galaxy X with a hinge design so you can bend the phone over.The documentation only shows the rear of the phone, but it suggests it’ll have one long screen on the front of the device that can be folded over in a similar way to old school flip-phones.The hinge element between the two main elements of the screen could be the foldable screen tech, allowing for one long screen when the phone is laid out. It’ll allow for a screen over twice as long as smartphones now without taking up as much room in your pocket.A lot of previous rumors have suggested it would have a design like a book rather than the flip-phone-esque design you can see in the gallery below.Image 1 of 5Image 2 of 5Image… Read full this story
- Samsung Announces Galaxy J5 And J7 Selfie Phones With Front-Facing Flash
- Foldable Galaxy X Could Arrive Soon to Fight iPhone X
- Samsung introduces Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, plus a 360-degree camera
- Samsung Pushing Galaxy S8 Launch Back to April (Report)
- Galaxy S8 Will Likely Be Fastest Phone for a While
- Galaxy S8 Will Likely Get Iris Scanner and 'Infinity Display'
- Samsung Galaxy F Leaks Reveal The Phone For The First Time
- Samsung G9098 Android-powered Flip Phone Crops Up In China
- Samsung May Be Working on Bixby-Powered Echo Killer
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy S5 Plus With Snapdragon 805
Samsung's foldable Galaxy X may work just like a flip-phone have 302 words, post on www.techradar.com at October 26, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.