Lachey reveals why his 5-year-old son doesn’t want him to further compete on the reality dance competition series Advertisement Nick Lachey isn't ready for his journey on Dancing with the Stars to come to an end — but there's a very special person in his life who is. The 98 Degrees member is currently competing on season 25 of the ABC reality dance competition series along with his wife, Vanessa Lachey , which requires the married couple to be away from their three children — sons Camden John , 5, and 10-month-old Phoenix and daughter Brooklyn Elisabeth, 2 — for extended amounts of time throughout the week. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. "We're all having such a good time, you don't want it to come to an end because it's a really, really special journey," Nick, 43, told Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday. "It's a lot of time commitment. It's a lot of physical and emotional stuff you're going through, but in the end it's so worth it and it's such an incredible challenge. It's such a unique challenge. It's not like… Read full this story
- Top flight: South Korea's 18-year-old world drone champion
- Meet S. Korea's 18-year-old world drone champion
- How 9-year-old YouTube millionaire Ryan Kaji is building a kids’ media empire
- 70-year-old woman acts as school crossing supervisor for free
- “My son is a slow learner and doesn’t want to write”
- Vietnamese mother under fire for bringing little son to marathon
- My Life Was Shaped By Anti-Asian Racism. I Can’t Hide My Pain Anymore.
- Meghan Markle says she ‘didn’t want to be alive anymore' in Oprah Winfrey interview
- Year in Review: So, How Was Your 2020, Wayne Coyne?
- Mum woken by fiancé screaming 'our son is dead' says 'miracle' brought him back to life
Why Nick Lachey's 5-year-Old Son Doesn't Want Him to Compete on DWTS Anymore have 330 words, post on people.com at October 17, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.